Hendra | Programmer & Data Analyst
Good attitude, kind, communicative, diligent, tolerant, target oriented, discipline, honest, and responsible. This is to state that above information is true and provided here by me, all in good faith. Create and offer concepts, ideas in the form of technology that is in line with the company, so that what is expected to achieve goals.
Programmer / System Support Officer Feb 2017 – Present
PT Dipa Pharmalab Intersains / PT Puspapharma (merger)
· I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
· I strive for continued excellence
· I provide exceptional contributions for all users at office
Programmer Mar 2014 – Des 2016
· Creating an application for users to predict sales
· SMS Gateway (authentication and promo)
· Payment Gateway Integration (NicePay)
· Online Store (Wordpress, OpenCart)
Programmer Jan 2012 – Feb 2014
Tabloid Pulsa. Indomedia Group
· Create media social campaign (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
· Increase user activity
Information Systems 2012 – 2016
Multimedia 2005 – 2008
SMK YP-Karya 1
· Familiar with PHP
· Familiar with Relation Database Management System MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle
· Have experience with database No SQL MongoDB
· Familiar with Flutter for mobile applications
· Familiar with Python to Clean / Preprocessing / Analysis / Visualization Data
· Have experience with Machine Learning
· Using Pentaho to ETL (Extract Transform Load) data
· Familiar with framework WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Pretashop
COURSES and TRAININGS
Click for view certificates
1) DQLab: Python Fundamental for Data Science
3) IBM: What is Data Science?
7) Gunadarma University: Introduction to XML
8) Gunadarma University: Oracle : SQL and Extended SQL with Programming Feature
· Able to work individual also as a team player.
· Have a high motivation to finish every task.
· Communications skills, able to adapting, persuade, and lead.
· Willing to learn new opportunities and challenges.
· Able to work in tasked area, everywhere.
· Determination, Dedication, and Discipline
· New thing’s and new challenges